- Google Account. This always confuses people because you have an email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org and register it as a Google account. It’s not necessary (but you are welcome to do it if you have the need), to create a google email. Google emails and accounts are separate things if necessary.
- It is critical to not count yourself looking at your own website as. IF you have 50 users per day looking at your site but you and your staff count as 5 of those, then your statistics are over reporting by 20% your traffic. More importantly you look through other statistics and end up tracking behavior. Your own behavior of bouncing around the website (and save the favorite pages), becomes majorly asquewed.
- Webmaster Tools
- checks your site daily for Malware and other health issues
- Tells you when you have broken links on your site
- Sync’s Google Analytics
- Submit a Sitemap so that all the pages and blog posts for sure get indexed on Google. If you are blogging at least monthly, so should you (or have us) submit a sitemap every day
- Google Talk (a competitor of Skype)
Then to rank better refer to our SEO & Auditing Services.